Dclone lag..

Go down

Dclone lag..

Post  Agonize on Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:53 pm

Everytime someone uses a ring and summons dclones they lag the entire sever up to no end. The dclones kinda have alot of bugs n issues so wouldnt it be easier to take dclones off for now? The few people that actually do dclones actually mess up the game for the rest who try to run baal games or mf games. So kinda suggesting here if you guys can take off the dclones till u have the issues fixed and everything back to before?

Also some players, tend to sell rings on purpose to lag up the server..Anything you can do about that?

Last edited by Agonize on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Agonize
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dclone lag..

Post  admin on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:36 am

Well report players that missbehave. And about the lagg i will be confonting Frezz. More thah that i cant do.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://frezzlod.swedishforum.net

Back to top Go down

Bots LAG not dclone

Post  Alhazred on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:49 pm

I've noticed that lately there has been a large wave of botters, the true cause of all this lag,
they wanna blame dcloning,but hear dis,most of the complaints are coming from the botters trying to defend their Bots running all night long,Battle.net doesn't BAN dcloners BUT they do BAN botters ,GO FIGURE,you botters need to STOP, or i can give Frezz a list of people running bots and its a pretty long list 20x larger than people who DClone

Alhazred
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Agonize on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:07 am

For one, when ever a "Stone of jordan " is sold i instantly get lag, Now I dont see that as a bot issue, Its a dclone issue. Once apparently all the dclones are dead the lag stops, and its not only me that noticed it. Its a ton others. This happens during the day when most ppl are on and they tend to dclone while im trying to run a chaos run or baal run to get exp, or when i wanna do a mf run. Stone of jordan gets sold then i cant kill anything. I even tested it myself, watching my brother mf on his laptop i sold a ring on my smiter to see if it was that, and when i sold the ring he lagged. Once i killed all the dclones the lag issue was gone. So with people noticing it and me testing it, its the dclones...Not the bots...but the dclones...

Agonize
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum