Last edited by Alhazred on Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alhazred
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BOTTERSS SSSSSSS

Post  Agonize on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:33 am

Im on almost all day mfing, running chaos and running baal, As i said before dclones are the lag issue i tested it. And my brother lives in the same house as me thank you very much. Idk what your issue is with people but you are a very ignorant person to make a thread like this being foolish. And critizing people because they proved something, that is even lower than pathetic. Btw even though u dont want to believe it or not. Even 2 mods know about the issue while playing in-game. If this server is gonna get banned for botting guess u are too since i know u bot. And so do others. So dont throw a spotlight for something that you also do. And i dont think frez would ban the server since nearly everyone bots, to destroy an entire server since u want to defend dcloning with there extremely horrid flaws. As long as dclones lag people and the dclone drops are still the same as before, they are flawed and need to be tweaked. So stop raging that dclones are the issue an claiming they aren't.

Agonize
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Victor on Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:50 am

Agonize wrote:Im on almost all day mfing, running chaos and running baal, As i said before dclones are the lag issue i tested it. And my brother lives in the same house as me thank you very much. Idk what your issue is with people but you are a very ignorant person to make a thread like this being foolish. And critizing people because they proved something, that is even lower than pathetic. Btw even though u dont want to believe it or not. Even 2 mods know about the issue while playing in-game. If this server is gonna get banned for botting guess u are too since i know u bot. And so do others. So dont throw a spotlight for something that you also do. And i dont think frez would ban the server since nearly everyone bots, to destroy an entire server since u want to defend dcloning with there extremely horrid flaws. As long as dclones lag people and the dclone drops are still the same as before, they are flawed and need to be tweaked. So stop raging that dclones are the issue an claiming they aren't.
Alhazred wrote:Why?Because they want to throw the spotlight off their bots running on their sandboxies ALL NIGHT LONG,then they wanna say ,"DClones lag the server wahhhhhhhhh."My brother is a computer tech who maintains a network of servers for various businesses out here Hawaii,he has confirmed me that i am right,so you BOTTERS are WRONG in your ignorant assumptions,Frezz can contact me for a concise list of all the botters and dcloners ,and i know because the only ones that play more than me are the bots

Well..... right now.. its 10:45pm Est. there are 5 people sitting in chat channels. there are 3 games open. which people are literally just SITTING in. cause nothing else can be done.

/games ... does not seem like ANYONE is botting. i've been sitting in game for a WHILE no. NOONE is running clones.

so. not bots. and no dclones.
and THE LAG IS STILL HERE.

its been hours.

CLEARLY there is some other issue here.

i suspect something wrong with the actual server,
which only Frezz himself can fix. and hes obviously not available. (i hope)

pale

and seriously. why the fighting and arguing -.-
its not helping anyone

Victor
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down