FreZZ Private Diablo 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Maps :lol!:

3 posters

Go down

Character Maps :lol!: Empty Character Maps :lol!:

Post  RM4453 Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:49 am

Hello I was thinking about what the forum needed today and an idea popped into my head. Why don't we have any character maps for the people that need a little more help? So why don't YOU cheers Put your character build in here to help all of the other users that are new to Diablo II ? Well lets start I for one am new to Diablo II I had to have my friend help me and he set it all up so I don't know what to do for a hammerdin, but heck why not I will see if he will help met get a hammerdin setup posted and why don't you put your favorite setup for your characters? I really believe it would improve the quality of this forum if everyone posts at least one thing here about their character setup whether it be a total map or just a tip on what to kill and what to do at what level for eq: If you are level 20 you should train in trist Laughing
RM4453
RM4453
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Back to top Go down

Character Maps :lol!: Empty Re: Character Maps :lol!:

Post  Victor Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:14 pm

Okay, my Hammerdin Setup

Helm: Shako
Weapon: 'Heart of the Oak' Runeword | 'Spirit' RW also works | if all else fails Wizzard Spike
Armor: 'Enigma' RW| Viper Magi cheaper option | Dunno what else you could possible use. maybe 'Stealth' but.. eh
Shield: HoZ Pally Shield | cheaper option spirit pally shield (im thinking the spirit pally shield costs more) but i perfer HoZ
Ammy: Maras Kali | magic/rare + to pally ammy
Rings: Soj's or BK's
Gloves: I use Magefists, Could also consider trang ouls for the res on it.
Boots: Sandtorm Treks, or Travs, or Silkweaves. Boots dont really matter imo
Belt: Arachnids Mesh (lvl80) You will have to alternate other belts meanwhile

Skills are pretty obvious.
*Max Blessed Hammer
*Max Concentration
*Max Vigor
*Max Blessed Aim
*Left over points into HolyShield
*1 Point into Redemption (pretty much refills your life and mana by eating a few dead bodies) <-- A must!!!. kinda like having a belt full of rejuvenation potions cheers
i THINK that's about it

Stats
*Str, enough for gear duh
*Dex, enough for max block with holyshield on, MUST have max block!
*Vita Everythin else
*Energy, NONE. by the time ur higher lvl, you wont need any
If you do run out, just turn redemption on for 3 seconds, OR you could use an Insight Wielding Merc.

ok on to the merc

I always use Act 2 Mercenary for Hammerdin
Mine is Emilio from NIGHTMARE, DEFENSIVE (this means he has HolyFreeze Aura) look here.
Why holyfreeze? well by the time he is lvl ~55 his holyfreeze reaches max lvl of 17 = monsters slowed by almost 50%!
So, slow monsters = you get hit a lot less = more survival for u.
Merc Helm= Andariel's helm(lvl83), before that he used Vampire Gaze (life leech and DR)
Merc Armor= Treachry runeword (cheap, effective, awesome) Everyone uses different ones, but i like this one. it is cheap to make. and yes i know the defense will suck but the DamageReduction and Resist he gets from Fade sill is worth it. IMHO.
Merc Weapon= Reaper's Toll (on attack casts Decrepify (necro curse) slow enemies down even further) polearms! click here
If you really dont feel like using redemption then make 'INSIGHT' in an Etheral 4 opensocket weapon.
with the Reaper's Toll, and my concentration aura, my merc does about 9k damage.
By the way if you didn't know, all mercenary's can wear ETHEREAL items, because they will not break when merc wears them

LVLing (this is general and can be used for all characters)
LVLS 1-15 (walk around act 1, do trist runs, etc) BUT STAY IN ACT 1
LVLS 15-18 (move on to act 2, start by walking out the act 2 gate and go from there, or do tomb runs)
LVLS 18-24 (Have someone run Normal Cows for you, or continue doing tombs)
LVL 24 (have someone help you kill normal ancients (act 5 quest 5) that will jump you to 25
LVLS 25-50 Normal Baal runs
LVLS 50-70 Nightmare Baal Runs
LVLS 70+ Hell Baal runs.
(You can start nightmare baal at 40 if you want, and you can start hell baal at 60)

I think thats about it.
Victor
Victor
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Character Maps :lol!: Empty Thank You Victor

Post  RM4453 Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:27 pm

Thank You Victor for a great and easy to setup hammerdin layout :-D
RM4453
RM4453
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  HumblePie Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:35 am

WHat % is max block ?

HumblePie
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  HumblePie Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:36 am

ALso gaurdian angel is a good alternative for you and ur merc armour, its cheap and you can find it on nightmare diablo clones...

HumblePie
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  HumblePie Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:37 am

P.S. i have 30 rings for initiating world event ie spawning diablo clones, and will be happy to slay for you, let me know newbs! -~ ToK

HumblePie
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  RM4453 Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:21 pm

HumblePie wrote:P.S. i have 30 rings for initiating world event ie spawning diablo clones, and will be happy to slay for you, let me know newbs! -~ ToK
i need my sorc lvled will you help me?
RM4453
RM4453
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Victor Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:40 pm

WHat % is max block ?
75% , but note that Holy Shield skill increases it so you have to keep an eye on it as you level. always cast holyshield first and then check the %
HumblePie wrote:ALso gaurdian angel is a good alternative for you and ur merc armour, its cheap and you can find it on nightmare diablo clones...
yeah GA is an option, but i wouldnt use it. why? well Ga gives you one branch of pally skill, +max res (but it doesnt do you any good unless you have enough res to make it go over the 75%) + blocking is nice, but pally's have great blocking. So like i said i would sugest Viper Magi (skills to all, +res, +faster cast)
Victor
Victor
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  HumblePie Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:01 am

Viper magi is a good alternative, but obviously not for your merc, your merc will have epic resistances with a GA. Also GA resistances are easily obtainable with a UMd HOZ, Annihilus, and a torch. I do realise a pally torch is very hard to come by, but also as u say the block bonuses and the +1 to skills also good, then instead of a torch you can use a wiz spike for +75 resists and the extra cast speed ur missin out on from the Viper. Just some thoughts Smile

HumblePie
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  HumblePie Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:02 am

RM4453 wrote:
HumblePie wrote:P.S. i have 30 rings for initiating world event ie spawning diablo clones, and will be happy to slay for you, let me know newbs! -~ ToK
Sure, just msg me when ur on, ill probably be on...

HumblePie
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  RM4453 Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:57 am

HumblePie wrote:
RM4453 wrote:
Sure, just msg me when ur on, ill probably be on...
kk will do thanks Laughing
RM4453
RM4453
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum